With the expansion of the co-working space to the lower level of the Mayflower Building we are offering an Early Sign-up Discount. Don’t wait and miss out!
Flexible Individual Plans
5 days/mo (includes 2 hours/mo of reservable meeting space) – $50/mo or $570/yr Early Sign-up $42.50 or $510
10 days/mo (includes 5 hours/mo of reservable meeting space) – $90/mo or $1,026/yr Early Sign-up $76.50 or $918
Full-time (includes 8 hours/mo of reservable meeting space) – $175/mo or $1,995/yr Early Sign-up $148.75 or $1,785
See the Light:
Daily pass $15 (Great for business travelers)
Friends of the Pad: Become a Friend of the Pad and receive access to the shared co-working space once a month during business hours, invitations to all social events, and discounts on trainings and meeting space. $15/mo or $171/yr
Click here for the Friend of the Pad Form
Want a dedicated space to claim as your own? Feel free to furnish as you wish or use the optional furniture available. Shared high speed internet and utilities included. Dedicated phone or internet connections are available at member expense.
12×12 Campsite $300/mo for 1 person +$50 per additional team member Early Sign-up $255/mo (+50)
12×6 Campsite $225/mo for 1 person + $50 per additional team member Early Sign-up $191.25 (+$50)
Provide employees an opportunity to escape their typical work environment to co-work and connect with other professionals, entrepreneurs, and freelancers, in a funky collaborative space. It gives access for up to two employees (at one time) to the shared co-working spaces during business hours.
Greater Bemidji investors $125/mo or $1,425/yr Early Sign-up $106.25 or $1,275
Non-investors $200/mo or $2,280/yr Early Sign-up $170 or $2,040
Mail box services $15/mo or $171/yr
Lockers $5/mo or $57/yr (Lockers are included with Full-time memberships)
Additional Boardroom access (in excess of included hours per membership) $50/hr $150/half day $250/full day
Other Meeting Rooms – reservable on first come first serve basis at no charge for members. Friends of the Pad will receive discounted rates.
Hours: Business Hours are Monday through Friday 8:00 am – 4:30 pm.
Members have key card access 24/7.
Included in your membership are the following amenities:
- Casual, flexible and fun workspaces in the newly renovated historic Mayflower building.
- The Pad has space to lounge and play – all work is no good for anyone!
- Meeting rooms for private gatherings including, a large board room to seat 24 with video conference capabilities and a 90” Apple TV for presentations and a small conference room with a white board wall which will accommodate up to 6. A conference room in the lower level may accommodate 10.
- GigaZone – WiFi powered by Paul Bunyan Communications.
- Printer/Copier/Scanner services (free copies limited to 5 per day, additional at 5 cents).
- Mail boxes are available for $15/mo.
- Therapy pet friendly.
- Free Small Business Development Center consulting on-site.
- Development/educational opportunities geared to the needs of the members.
- Networking opportunities with business mentors and a community of inspiring entrepreneurs.
- Professional head shot taken by a local photographer, available at a discount for purchase.
- Frequent social events – Let’s Meet Up!
- Free coffee. Also, tea is available and pop & bottled water for purchase.