What is it?
It’s a weekly gathering of entrepreneurs, mentors, advisors, and others to educate, engage, and connect entrepreneurs. It is modeled after the 1 Million Cups initiative founded by the Kauffman Foundation. Entrepreneur leader in the Bemidji region have decided at this time to take pieces of the 1 Million Cups format but more importantly, make their own catering to the uniqueness of this Northern Minnesota region. The weekly meetings are called Entrepreneur Meetups.
- Everyone is welcome. This gathering is open to anyone interested in hearing, supporting, and connecting with the area’s entrepreneurs. No attendance requirements or membership fees.
- The gatherings are run by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs.
- Meetings are weekly at 8:00 am to 9:00 am in the atrium of the Mayflower building. Come as early as 7:40 for social time.
- Attendees are encouraged to come early or stay after to socialize and connect with new faces.
- Presenters are encouraged to limit their presentation to 6 to 10 minutes to allow plenty of Q&A time.
Refer to our Facebook Page for up-coming schedule, typically posted Monday or Tuesday or each week.